Sunday, September 23, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday, Glow in the Dark, Part 2 of 4


Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! :D

Here is part two of another four part arc from of Glow in the Dark, on sale now!
 
Corey’s hand clenched. She tore back into the house and into her bedroom. Out of the dirty laundry basket, she found John Conrad’s card from the front pocket of her old jeans and ran back outside. “Here—if I don’t come back, call this number right away.” She threw the card at her mother. Fear gripped her nerves.

Buy it now :) http://www.amazon.com/Glow-in-the-Dark

Check out other awesome Teasers :) Six SentenceSunday.
I have seen a huge increase in sales since I started Six Sentence Sunday. Thank you to the Triple S ladies and everybody that stopped by, and the buyers. I love you :)

Have an awesome Sunday!
Cheers,
Keira

3 comments:

  1. Makes me ask so many questions! Where's she going? What's the danger? Who's John Conrad? Why is her mum letting her go?
    Great six to pull you into the story and want to make you know more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, loads of tension and very hooky. If my daughter ever started a sentence with "If I don't come back..." and then ran for the door, I'd tackle her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great six. I want to know what's going on.

    ReplyDelete