Sunday, September 16, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday, Part 1, set 2

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! :D

Here is part one of another four part arc from of Glow in the Dark, on sale now!

 

“Oh God, Mom, I don’t have time to explain. But Molly could be in danger.”

“What danger could she possibly be in? You’ve kept her under lock and key for weeks. Molly needs to go and play like a child should once in a while. She’ll be fine.”

Buy it now :) http://www.amazon.com/Glow-in-the-Dark

Check out other awesome Teasers :) Six Sentence Sunday.


I have seen a huge increase in sales since I started Six Sentence Sunday. Thank you to Triple S ladies and everybody that stopped by and the buyers. I love you :)


Have an awesome Sunday!

Cheers,
Keira

2 comments:

  1. nice - very intriguing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I hope Mom listens. Very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete