Sunday, August 19, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday Part 1 of 4

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! :D


Here is part one of a four part arc from of Glow in the Dark, on sale now!


“Should we go find him?” Boyd asked.

“Nah.” Jake sipped his sugar-polluted coffee.

“You know, I think he has a thing for Corey.”

I knew it, Jake thought.


Check out other awesome Teasers :) Six Sentence Sunday.


I have seen a huge increase in sales since I started Six Sentence Sunday. Thank you to Triple S ladies and everybody that stopped by and the buyers. I love you :)


Have an awesome Sunday!

Cheers,
Keira

3 comments:

  1. Maybe Corey would be upset if they don't go find him? Nice six! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar-polluted coffee-Sounds like my coffee. I like the smooth interaction between the two.

    ReplyDelete