Sunday, August 26, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday Part 2 of 4

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! :D


Here is part two of a four part arc from of Glow in the Dark, on sale now!



“Yeah, I had a feeling.” Jake examined Corey’s movements as she laughed with her friend. He could understand where Charlie was coming from to a point. Corey was officially his girlfriend and had been for some time. That made her off-limits.

“You’re not worried?”



Check out other awesome Teasers :) Six Sentence Sunday.


I have seen a huge increase in sales since I started Six Sentence Sunday. Thank you to Triple S ladies and everybody that stopped by and the buyers. I love you :)


Have an awesome Sunday!

Cheers,
Keira

4 comments:

  1. makes me want to read more. Great six. I'd love it you you could comment on mines.
    http://www.soniawrites.com/2012/08/six-sentence-sunday-saying-goodbye.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, off-limits? If there's not a ring on her finger then all's fair in love and war, lol. People always want what they "can't" have. Nice six.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love anything that's "off-limits".

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh... poor guy! Great six!

    ReplyDelete