Sunday, August 12, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! :D

Here are six more sentences of Glow in the Dark, on sale now!

 Tears filling her eyes, Corey laced her arm around Charlie’s and they walked out.

 Emptiness filled him, but he made no move to chase after her as their forms disappeared through the crowd. It wasn’t supposed to be this way. But she’d hurt him first, right?

      He caught everyone’s glare and knew he’d been the jerk in the first place. God, I’m just a jealous idiot.

Check out other awesome Teasers :) Six Sentence Sunday.

Have an awesome Sunday!
Cheers,
Keira

9 comments:

  1. That six definitely makes me want to read more. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jealous idiots in fiction, lol! Wonderful teaser. I agree, makes me want to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when a guy realizes he's wrong. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the regrets! Glad he recognized he was at fault!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sad but great six. Check out mines I'd love your input.
    http://www.soniawrites.com/2012/08/six-sentence-sunday-foreigner.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the 'I'm just a jealous idiot' bit. Nice six!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, in my mind I'm yelling "go after her, go after her."

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT six!!!! You can feel his frustration!

    ReplyDelete