Sunday, October 14, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Chapter 27 Part 1

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! :D

We are exploring Chapter 27 of Glow in the Dark, on sale now!


Mel was getting married in a week. Corey couldn’t possibly be any happier for her best friend. Today she would forget everything that had happened, even though the dreary thoughts needled the back of her mind—she had to, for her best friend’s sake.

“Molly, look at all those beautiful bags,” Corey said, clutching Molly’s little hand as they walked into the department store.

The air conditioning felt great. The temperature outside had already reached over ninety-eight degrees.

“Awesome!”
 

Check out other awesome Teasers :) Six SentenceSunday.
I have seen a huge increase in sales since I started Six Sentence Sunday. Thank you to the Triple S ladies and everybody that stopped by, and the buyers. I love you :)

Have an awesome Sunday!
Cheers,
Keira

4 comments:

  1. Hmm... Well, I realize that this is from the middle, but as a first-time visitor, I have to say, I'm not immediately hooked by this six. Give me something that Corey actually cares about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd also like a bit more of a hook. Nice, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's good tension in this six and I like the way that Corey is trying to act normal and happy around Molly. I want to know why she is forcing herself to be happy for Mel.

    ReplyDelete