Sunday, October 28, 2012

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! :D

Here is an excerpt of Glow in the Dark, on sale now!

 

“How is Molly?” asked Mel.
With a sob, Corey threw her arms around Jake.
Melanie stumbled backward. “No, no, that little angel can’t be dead. She can’t be dead.”
Buy it now :) http://www.amazon.com/Glow-in-the-Dark

Check out other awesome Teasers :) Six SentenceSunday.
I have seen a huge increase in sales since I started Six Sentence Sunday. Thank you to the Triple S ladies and everybody that stopped by, and the buyers. I love you :)

Have an awesome Sunday!
Cheers,
Keira

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope it isn't true. Poor Corey, poor Molly. A very emotive six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you've got me by the heart. What a terrible thing to find out. Terrific six!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, now I want to know what happened!!!

    ReplyDelete