Thursday, November 29, 2012

GlowTour: Day 4


It is Day 4 of my Glow in the Dark tour. Yey! Check back every day to see where I am at and there will be some great blogs here this week as well. Today is double your pleasure day.


I will see you today at Parenting from a Child's Point of View hosted by Daniel Alexander for an Interview. This was honestly the best interview I have ever been a part of. It was a very personal Interview and I felt like I was really sharing a part of myself.  This interview was awesome to be a part of and very hard work on Daniels part. Thank you Daniel.

 &

I will also see you today at Girls with Books hosted by Lisa and Sarah for a review and an Interview. Wow, I just got lucky today. This interview was also set up in a personal manner and I enjoyed answering the questions immensely. So if you ever wondered anything about Keira Kroft, today is the day to find out. Thank you ladies.

Thank you, again Daniel and Lisa & Sarah for your time. I really appreciate it :)


Thank you to Jaidis and Juniper Grove Book Solutions for hosting this awesome two week tour.

Woooohooo!
Big hugs,
Keira

No comments:

Post a Comment